Sunday, June 6, 2010

Haircut

I've really wanted to start styling my hair again but at the moment my hair is too thick and just not long enough. My facial structure and my weary features don't help much either. Looking through the all the photos and different styles i found some that I'd like to try. I liked this one alot.


But unfortunately I don't have the length or the cute face. So I guess I'll have to see what I can do.

I thinned my hair this morning and then i had a shower where i reluctantly used the conditioner, (not because I'm a dirt-child but because every time i condition my hair becomes soft silky and undesirably fluffy). Stepping out of the shower, drying myself and my hair, I already knew that it wasn't going to do anything i wanted it too. It was too soft and my natural curls were annoying me. To lazy to use a straightener and not wanting the gunk of product in my hair i decided to blow dry it instead. Whilst blow drying and combing, trying to get it into a shape vaguely ideal i gave up and just made my hair a giant growth of fluff attached to my head. Pleasant to touch but no so nice one the eyes, this was the beginning of my new hair

No comments:

Post a Comment