Sunday, June 27, 2010

1:29pm

Its great that you have friends so close that hey feel like family.

But things are always double sided; its great when everyone is happy and life is so bliss, but when one of us are down the rest of us feel for them and the days turns ever so overcast.

I feel like i want to run away from everything that is happening, i want to run away from all this hurt and pain and trouble. I want to jump this sinking ship and swim of by myself, but can I?
I've always been a selfish person, and most of humanity is, and I know that I am a emotional sponge. It doesn't help much that I never know how to put my words either, but i still try. Sometimes.

Standing alone,
watching in silence,
actions unfolding.
emotions erupting;
breaking,
burning,
hurting,
yearning,
longing,
praying,
wishing,
hoping.
The night so dark,
but the moon so bright.
The clouds get thick,
but not fluffy or puffy.
instead they darken and cry.
The tears crash down,
the heavens weep
and the earth rejoices.
But the heavens do not stop,
or hear the voices,
that beg no more.
No more.
This watery grave,
this calming scene,
nothing but water and rain.
drip
drop
drip
drop
drip...
drop...
then nothing.
The heavens weep no more,
all is quiet
all is still
the eery
watery
grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment