Thursday, June 24, 2010

10:08pm

Okay, Results are in.
Congratulations to all the winners!
and i hope everyone else that entered had fun!

Category Winners;

C.V - Simplicity Award

J.A - Imagination Award

M.L - Creativity Award

Winners can claim their prize by contacting Mr. Pancake and arranging an appointment.

Thank for participating!

----


Woo got home and everyone was in the study (everyone being both my brothers), so i cam whored!








Had work at 7:00am until 1:30pm, headed out after work and met up with two babes in the city. A couple of old school friends dropped in to say hi to me too and that was a pleasant surprise. So E, L and I were in timezone and played DDR, woo, that was awesome, pure awesome! Then W came in and we went and played some pool. Eventually G's Hair and G met up with us and we went for dinner.
We had dinner at Wah and i ordered a Oyster sauce chicken, it was pretty good, I'd recommend it if you like chicken, rice, stone pots or just cant take spicy food.

Not much happened today. I was good seeing E after ages and good to see L too! I see W every second day so he doesn't matter anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment