Tuesday, June 22, 2010

1:41am

i wanted to write a blog about my grandfather today...
instead i just bathed in his glory and cried...

all i want to say is that i love him, and strive to be half the man he ever was.

----

Dreams; are they ever meant to be reached? or are they also just that one step in front making sure we steer our lives in the right direction. I read a book once that suggested that the world always conspired in helping you reach your dreams, but once you stopped listening to your heart you lose the ability to listen to the world and you lose that dream you once had. I don't even know why i'm going with this. I guess i just want to say that i really want to do what I want to do. I want to study something that I'm interested and have a job where i wake up every morning eager to go to work. I want to have friends that i never get sick of and a beautiful souled partner that i never stop missing. I want to live the life that i was meant to love and enjoy, and i don't want anything standing in my way. How do i achieve this thou?

----

...i think i like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment