Wednesday, September 1, 2010

7:42pm

31st August 4:45pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The fun of the not knowing
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why does the human race have such a earning for learning? let us just sit, and watch, and admire.

For myself, I always find something that I don't need to think about, something I don't understand, something that is just there in its purest form; the most beautiful and amazing.

Right now, this very moment, I sit in the shade of a magnicant tree, its intertwining branches, marviously rich foilage, smooth bark and large canopy. The sun is bright and makes the green grass golden. The wind is soft and cool. Right now, I am in absolute bliss.
There are bird darting around and people chatting and laughing. This moment has no meaning, no reason, it just exists.
Because it can.

(Personal rant: I do wish I had a partner to share this beautiful world with.)


No comments:

Post a Comment