Tuesday, March 1, 2011

9:57pm

1. What was the longest time you’ve liked someone?
I've been liking someone for almost a year now

2. Have you held hands with anybody in the last 4 days?
no

3. How late did you stay up last night?
a little past 1am

4. Do you use hearts like this <3 a lot?
yes

5. Would you rather be called honey or baby?
baby

6. The person you like calls you right now, what do you do?
if she did call me right now, I'd ask her out!

7. Do you believe in love?
yes

8. Has the opposite sex ever sang for you?
yes

9. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
probably

10. Who did you last go out to eat with?
Jasper, Sarah and Tom

11. Has anyone recently told you something you didn’t want to hear?
I'd say so

12. Is there anything you want tattooed?
I do want a tattoo, a shoulder&back tattoo

13. Will you be in a relationship in the next 6 months?
i hope so so much

14. Plans for tomorrow?
Lecture, Work, sleep

15. Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
France or Italy

16. Your last received text, would you kiss them?
of course

17. Who was your last text from?
Serena

18. Do you like talking on the phone?
not really

19. Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
not on the phone

20. How old do you look?
I use to look alot older than i was, but now, I'm not to sure

21. Is there a guy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Yes

22. How many times do you talk on the phone a day on average?
1

23. Your phone is ringing: it’s the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Hello, Jonathon Speaking.

24. Do you think its cute when someone kisses your forehead?
all kisses are cute and special~

25. What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
"mann i have to be up in 4hours =["

26. Do you follow your gut instinct?
8/10 times

27. If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?
her

28. Do you like where you live?
Yes, but I wish I lived alone.

29. Do you honestly have any regrets?
yes

30. Are you starting to realize anything?
nope

31. One thing you’re looking forward to?
My day off on saturday

32. Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you are now?
No

33. Have you ever cried uncontrollably on a friend’s shoulder before?
Not on a shoulder, its doesn't feel nice

34. Who were you last in a car with?
My father

35. What color was the last pill you took?
White

36. Has more than one person ever told you they’re in love with you?
Yes

37. If your ex was to call you right now, what would you do?
Talk to her for a little.

38. When was the last time you saw your mom?
A half an hour ago

39. Is your last ex currently in a relationship?
Yes, she was in one a month after we broke up

40. Do you think its cute when a boy says “i love you”?
Ofcourse =3

41. Are you and the last person you kissed in a relationship or just friends?
The last person I kissed on the lips was my EX

42. What are you scared of?
For a crazy person you probably wouldn't think it''d be; Losing my mind

43. Do you think relationships are hard?
Nope

44. What’s something someone can do that makes you melt?
Smile

45. Do you think people abuse the word love?
No, Love is all around us and its easy to love someone.

46. Have you ever given up on someone, but then went back to them?
Never

47. Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
Heh, I haven't even kiss'd a tenth of that

48. Have you ever stayed up at night waiting for someone to call/text you?
Yes

49. What exactly did you do yesterday?
I worked

50. Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?
Yes

51. Is it awkward to run into one of your ex’s?
Yes, because I'm an arsehole in real life.

52. Can you last 6 months or more in a relationship?
Never had one thats been less then 6months

53. What are you listening to?
Hundred - The Fray

54. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Yes

55. What do you want for your birthday?
Anything, I never get birthday presents you see.

56. Dated someone more than once?
No

57. Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
Thats how i broke my first phone.

58. Is it possible to be single and happy?
On the outside

59. Do you get attached to people easily?
I've very elitest about who I keep around me

60. Do you always answer your text?
Yes

Now its your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment