Saturday, March 12, 2011

1:11am

#1436

i love you more than you'd ever know. I, probably, will never tell you

that i do love you this much but everyday i see you my heart screams out to you.

Something about you makes me want to know you and be with you. When i close my eyes at night, all i ever dream of is being with you.
The reality is knowing that the only way i can hold you and kiss you is in my dreams makes my primative cravings the more unbearable.
You would never understand how much i want to hold you one day and just whisper to you the worlds; i love you. Instead, i just sit here in my solitude and repeat the most heart felt words i could probably say to you; I want to love you.
I want to love you because maybe inside i cant love you.
I want to love you because maybe you wont let me love you.
I want to love you because maybe i'm asking for permission to love you.

i love you ______

No comments:

Post a Comment