Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10:46pm

OTHERS
I know what pleasure it...
Its to adore someone.

You will always be fond of me.
I represent to you all the sins you have never had the courage to commit.


This heart. It beats, it beats... for only you.
This heart it beats, beats for you only.
My heart is only yours.

All because of you.
I Haven't slept in so long.


MINE
If i gave you a gift...
would you accept it?

In my life right now I have all this love to give, but who will take it?

...every time I close my eyes I see an empty picture frame.
In the darkness of my mind a spotlight shines so bright, but in its glow there is nothing.
In the darkness you lurk so quietly.
You silently wait and watch, breathlessly you run in the shadows of my soul.
Into the darkness I venture and reach. I reach out to you but you are gone.
1 step back
1 step too far away
1 step I need to take myself...


Such beauty and grace.
Precision, perfection.
Gentle and gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this .. and how you were writing in this period.
    WRITE MOAAAAARRRR

    ReplyDelete